These days we all want bigger lips to look like the trendsetters we watch in magazines and on television but we do not all want to call for surgery.
If you want sensual lips without using surgical procedures, there are some simple tricks that will help you create the illusion of larger lips. Here are some of them that do not involve a high effort but which have immediate effects:
- Use a mint extract balm or put a few drops of essential oil of hot pepper in your favorite balsam / gloss. The magnification effect is immediate and lasts for several hours. Take care, however, with the amount used.
- Moisturize your lips with balm, let it act for a few minutes, then exfoliate the area using the toothbrush. This will remove the dead skin and stimulate circulation, making your lips look fuller and softer.
- Draw the lips outline using a sharp pencil and slightly overcome the natural line to enlarge them optically. It is very important to follow the natural shape of your lips so that it does not look like ridiculous at the end. You can also use a contour pencil with a tone darker than the lipstick for a vintage look.
- Choose nude lips instead of closed ones. They will make their lips look much fuller and more attractive. Also a good idea is to apply an even lighter shade to the middle of your lips for an oblique effect – you will create size and volume and draw your attention to your lips. It’s a trick I use when I’m going to a party and I want to look fab!
- Contouring is not just for the face. Applying a little illuminating light above the Cupid’s Arc, you will highlight the area. Then, by applying a darker powder , just below your lower lip, you will create the impression of a shadow that will give you the much desired effect. If you are new to shaping, you can use cream products for a natural effect. I must admit I don’t do this all the time but it’s a great trick, especially if you have thin lips.
- The last step for large and voluptuous lips is the gloss, applied only in the center of the lips. It will capture the light and create a volume illusion.